RANTOUL -- Investigators say a dryer is to blame for a fire that destroyed a mobile home.
Update: 10:04 pm, 3/6/13, Wednesday
RANTOUL -- A family is without a home after fire destroyed their mobile home. It happened at the Fountain Valley Mobile Home Park.
It's the second fire in this park in two weeks. Rantoul and Thomasboro Fire departments worked together to battle the blaze. No one was hurt. No word on a cause.
Original: 6:37 pm, 3/6/13, Wednesday
RANTOUL -- Crews are on the scene of a mobile home fire. It's in the Fountain Valley Mobile Home Park. It's been evacuated. No word on how it started.