Minimum Qualifications include:
- Completion of an associate's degree or equivalent college classes and credits; or two (2) years of law enforcement experience or two (2) years active duty in the military (with an honorable discharge).
- At least 21 years of age and not more than 34 years of age by exam date. You may exceed the age of 35 years by the number of years served on active military duty, but by no more than 10 years of active military duty or if you have previous police officer experience.
- U.S. Citizen
- Valid driver's license.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a desire to help and serve others.
- Physically fit and ability to pass a medical and a physical agility exam.
- Able to pass a psychological exam and background check.
For more information on pay, job duties or to apply click here.