Connect to Kim Peck's website, email or order online.
Noel Simply Sent Card
8 die cut note cards
8 Vanilla Scalloped note card liners
8 vanilla envelopes
8 Gumball Green printed envelope liners
8 pieces of Gumball Green Taffeta Ribbon
1. Lay the Gumball Green envelope Liner on top of the envelope with the envelope flap open.
2. Line up the bottom of the liner with the bottom of the envelope and center it horizontally.
3. Score the liner along the fold of the envelope.
4. Adhere the top part of the liner to the envelope flap.
5. Gently tuck the bottom of the liner into the envelope.
Traditional Touches Card:
1. Fold the Vanilla liner down and stamp the image on the front of the liner, keeping the image to the right side of the card.
2. Tie the ribbon to the bottom of the front of the red die cut note card.
3. Adhere the stamped liner to the die cut card base.
1. Tie the ribbon to the bottom front of the die cut card base.
2. Adhere the photo behind the window in the card (photo should be 4 x 2 7/8 inches)
3. Adhere the liner to the inside of the card, covering the photo.